Many venues require all DJ’s and bands to carry Public Liability Insurance, because they are working on, and operating equipment on their premises. I currently hold public liability cover up to ten million pounds.

Another requirement is for DJ’s to prove they have their equipment electrically tested annually. PAT (Practical Appliance Testing) test certificates can be required by venues. I have PAT test information, up to date, for every piece of my equipment.

In most circumstances the easiest thing to do is to give the venue my email address or to give me theirs and we will sort it out between ourselves and you can tick something else of the To Do list. Naturally, I would CC you in on any correspondence with your venue.